If you suffer from allergies, asthma, or even if you find you have to dust too often, then air duct cleaning is for you. Not only will you breathe cleaner air, you can increase the amount of air flow reducing your electric bills. The American College of Allergy concluded that 50 percent of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, polluted indoor air. Even in new homes we find just as much dust and residue as older homes due to construction residue.
Why air duct cleaning?
- Cleaning your air ducts reduces household allergens.
- It eliminates harmful molds and other pollutants.
- Cleaning reduces the frequency of dusting necessary.
- It may reduce your electric bill and extend the life of your blower units.
- Studies have shown that polluted air in your home can cause or increase sickness
Information to help you make an informed decision about air duct cleaning.
- Just cleaning the vents will not eliminate the dust and pollutants in your home. In order to clean completely we must clean the returns (where the air flows into the system), and the blower units as well. Otherwise your vents will become dirty again as soon as you run air through them.
- It is vital we replace your air filters promptly after we clean your system and replace them as needed on a regular basis.
- Some houses will require more frequent changing of filters as the number of pets, dirt, and traffic varies.
We can also sanitize your air ducts to reduce odors and disinfect your entire duct system.